Play! PS2 Emulator for Android Review


What is Play! ?
Play! is an attempt at creating a PS2 (PlayStation 2) emulator for the Win32, OSX, iOS and Android platforms. It is currently written in C/C++ program. It uses instruction caching/recompilation scheme to achieve better performance while emulating the CPU.
This project is the way for me to sharpen my skills & a way to gain more experiences in the computer programming and software engineering fields. I also use this site to keep a log of my work so I can refer to it at a later time. If I can create something that for people will use at the same time, I'll be happy.
The emulator can run some of a few games, but it's very awfully in most cases but I'm continuing my work to make it faster and more stable. I hope that in a few years, I will be able to reach a quality level that will allow anyone to play their favorite PlayStation 2 games on their PC.
Screenshot:
Credit : Play! Developer
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
January 23, 2021 at 6:03 AM delete

useful information on topics that plenty are interested on for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your b!.. best android emulator for windows 7

Reply
avatar